Dog friendly accommodation on the Central Coast.
Umina Beach, NSW
Calypta Retreat is the perfect getaway for a family or couple looking for a dog friendly ocean break. Dogs are well catered for with bowls and a private, secure garden to explore.
Umina Beach is within easy walking distance where you will be rewarded with a vast section of 24/7 off-leash beach.
The surf club and other cafe’s are dog friendly and the area offers a wide range of dog friendly activities with a choice of off-leash beaches to explore.
Calypta Retreat occupies the entire upstairs of my house. It has a separate entrance and a fully fenced garden. It is also dog-friendly.
The accommodation consists of the following:
• 2 bedrooms – one double and one king (or 2 singles)
• Travel cot and high chair are available by request
• Open plan living and dining
• Fully equipped kitchen and laundry
• Modern bathroom with freestanding shower
• Sun-drenched balcony with barbeque
• Large, fully enclosed pet-friendly garden
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Ceiling fans
• NBN wi-fi
• Flatscreen tv with Foxtel and Netflix
• Linen, bath towels and toilet paper are provided
• A starter pack including tea, coffee, milk and sugar
• Toiletries are provided including hand sanitiser
• Parking (either off or on street)
• Close to all the amenities on West Street, Umina Beach
• Smoking is not permitted inside